Friday, January 26, 2007

Random Friday

Nothing specific to talk about - just random thoughts tumbling around in my head.

*Any conversation with your DH that starts "You're going to ask where all the blood came from, so I'm going to tell you" is going to be interesting! He'll be ok - nothing serious.

*Franklin (the turtle) is my new hero!!!! No more Barney!

*I have to get my house cleaned for this weekend. ARGH!!!!!! Can I buy more time somewhere?

*I have wonderful friends who help me through all the weird things that life hands out. Thank you!

*MLB spring training starts in about 3 weeks - YES!!!!!!!!!!!

*IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! {cue the angelic chorus}

*I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! Ah, if only we could buy time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jen, actually the blood comments come from ME .....I am so clumsy it's ridiculous.......

    Lat time i went to the ER, I had to get stitches in my hand and after that he says he won;t take me again, cause the nurses all looked at him funny, and so did the Dr.and then we got letters from the insurance AND the hospital asking again what happened. Insane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the random thoughts!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:27 PM

    Thank god for Franklin. My 15 year old cousin grew up in the age of Barney...not a pleasant time for his elder cousins.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.