Monday, January 15, 2007

Update

Thank you all for the good thoughts! They are VERY much appreciated!

DH came through everything fine today. It was a rough night last night because of the "cleansing". Neither of us slept more than a couple of hours. They removed 3 polyps and we will hear on those later this week. His doctor (I swear he was about 15....) said that his stomach looked like it had some reflux damage so he's on meds for that now. Other than that, he sounded pretty optimistic.

After we left the hospital, we stopped for breakfast because DH was starving. Then went to Michaels where I went on a little spending spree. It was fun, though.

I hope you all had a good day!
HUGS and thank you!

4 comments:

  1. still in my prayers for peace of mind during the wait
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear he's doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear everything went well!
    Keep us updated Jen!!
    Sending good thoughts to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear so far so good.. keep us updated!

    La-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.