Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mondays SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know of you have heard my sob story but I'm going to vent once again....

Yesterday was a helluva day! DD had a hearing test in the afternoon, which they have preliminarily diagnosed her with some hearing loss in her "good ear". She goes back in 2 weeks for more testing. I tell you, I wanted to lay down and cry when they told us that. It's so hard to see things go wrong with your kids and I just want to make them right....

Then, as I was leaving work yesterday, my boss called me in and relieved me of my duties there. Done - right then and there! I was shocked! Never saw it coming. So, I had to work at the library and held myself together while I was there. I cried all the way home and most of the night. UGH! It's so humiliating and hurtful!

So this morning, first thing, I went to the unemployment office and filled out all the paperwork. I also submitted my first application. I am still surfing the net and papers and plan to hit it hard in the next couple of days.

Thank you to all of you who have been supportive! It's SO wonderful to have friends like you!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I HATE to hear this news!!! What an awful day!! My heart goes out to you! Just keep your chin up and believe that there is a BETTER job out there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:41 PM

    What? How can they do that? Do you need me to kick some butt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awful day!Don't worry, things will get better. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I haven't been by to read your blog and know this Jen---- I'm soooo sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:09 PM

    I am so sorry to hear about your horrible week! I haven't had a chance to check your blog in awhile. If you need to chat, I am always on!! Good luck on the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.