Tuesday, January 16, 2007

In the Words of Monty Python...

Now for something completely different! :D

I want to tag all who read this post:

10 Places You Want to Visit Before You Die and Why. (Money and time are NO object!)

Here are mine in no particular order:

1. Hawaii - doesn't the names say it all? PARADISE - hello!
2. Paris, France - 2 words: Eiffel Tower
3. London, England - From what I've heard, there's TONS to do and see - lots of history!
4. Tuscan region of Italy - have you seen pictures? WOW!!!!
5. San Francisco - another major city I haven't seen yet.
6. New York City - I'd love to see a show on Broadway and go up in the Empire State Building.
7. Florida Keys - sand, sunsets, surf, fruity drinks....ahhhh!
8. Africa - I'd love to go on a safari, it's something very different.
9. Norway - I'd like to visit our family farm and distant relatives.
10. China and Japan - I think the Oriental cultures are very interesting.

Ok, let me know if you list yours on your blog.

4 comments:

  1. COOL! I will do this one... give me a little bit of time!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:58 AM

    I'll pass on the tag thanks Jen, but love to read your answers - and can confirm that there are some gorgeous places in the UK, mostly historical stuff LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I have to think about this one, will post later today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to post my list later...too tired tonight! ;) Loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.