Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Rah rah....

Ok, I'm STARTING to find my fighting spirit. I know it's in there somewhere and I found part of it.

I posted my resume to 2 sites this morning and applied for 3 jobs. All in a little over an hour - the internet is a BEAUTIFUL thing!!!!!!!!!! I got a call this morning from a recruiter for one of the jobs who wanted more information on my past work history, so I took that as a small sign of encouragement.

I vaccumed my whole house, swept the floors and wiped down counters this morning.

I think I'll do some writing today. I will NOT be defeated! I'm done crying!

5 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! I know you can!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up that fighting spirit! It's all going to work out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Jen!!
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a good day, looks like you got a good kick start on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep your spirits up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.