Friday, March 09, 2007

Last Sunday (lots of pictures)

We were all a little antsy so we decided to get out for a bit. We headed to....

We found some AMAZING deals on clothes for the kids for next fall and winter. We spent less than $50 for 2 bags full of stuff! LOVE it!


After that we had some lunch:

Other Rainforest Cafe sights:












Playing at KB Toys:


















We made a stop here for some "fishing gear" (hopefully it gets used this year!).











DH splurged at Rocky Mountain Chocolates for me (I have a weakness for caramel apples - and this had carmel, nuts AND Snickers bar chunks on it - it was huge and delicious!):

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:20 AM

    oh we have a a Katy Mills.....its funn all the mills look a lit....i want chocolate now!a

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that looks yummy!!
    Have a great weekend
    {Lara} in South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - that caramel apple looks too good to be true, Yum!
    Sounds like an incredible baragin with the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Rainforest Cafe is at Sawgrass MILLS. I think they do name them all someting Mills! I LOVE going there, even as an adult with no kids! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a fun outing! I wish I could have one of those apples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love playing at KB toys, too! We went today as a matter of fact, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm, looks like shopping heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to love to go to Gurnee! Looks like fun and I have to have one of those apples!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.