Sunday, March 18, 2007

Misc Sunday

I'll start on a serious note.

I don't like to ask but please send prayers and good thoughts - a young man disappeared 2 months ago and nothing has been found of him. Now that the snow has melted, they are going to do a 2 county search again today. Please pray for some answers for his family. I can't imagine what they must be going through!

The cold is still here and looks like it will be here for most of the week... I hate being teased with nice weather! I just hope my flowers survive that are coming up!

I am hosting a cyber scrap crop next weekend (23 -25) at http://www.memorycreators.com. Come join the site and join in the fun! It's a GREAT group of ladies there!

I hope you all had a wonderful St. Patty's Day. Very uneventful here - especially for an Irish family.

I helped DH put up crown molding at the basement remodel he's doing this week. UGH - that stuff is SERIOUSLY heavy!!!!!!!!! I learned how to load a nail gun though... Does that count for anything? I can't believe the houses in the subdivision he's working in. The basement alone has as much square footage as our entire house. It is UNREAL!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Jen, how thoughtful of you to ask for prayers! I'll have him and his family in mind!
    That's pretty neat! I don't even think I've seen a nail gun!!!! My hubby is seriously handyman IMPAIRED, so the most sophisticated tool we have is the drill and a sander I bought some years ago to finish a couple of projects I was working on.
    That's funny, thouhg! Your home is a lot bigger than mine, can't imagine these homes, lol!
    Hugs, Jen! I'll put the ciber crop in my calendar, hope to have a chance to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is the job hunting going? I hope well...

    It is so awesome that Lee can do this stuff.. .My DH.. well.. he is learning a little here and there... by the time we get a house he will know it all... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:46 PM

    OMGoodness, can't imagine what his family will be going through - my thoughts and prayers are with them... hope you are good Jen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sad about the missing man. It's just crazy the things like this that you hear these days!!

    I've never done a cyber crop before. i may have to go check that out. It would be fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.