Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday's here!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived 2 interviews yesterday and I think they went fairly well. We'll see what next week brings!

It's a wonderful weekend coming up! DH & I are heading to Chicago for the night tomorrow. We're going to see WICKED and staying down there. The kids are going to my parents'. We haven't been away together in a long time and I am so ready for it!

Sunday night, we're going to my parents' for birthday dinner for my brother and I. That's usually fun - lots of story swapping.

I hope you all have a great weekend and hopefully I'll have pictures to share next week.

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy Wicked! It's so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Have tons of fun!. I can't wait to see Wicked!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:40 PM

    You did good tho on 1 of the IV's Jen didn't you? Hope so... and that you had a great start to your week today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck.... in the job hunt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a wonderful time in Chicago!!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna see pictures! How was it??? Sounds like an awsome weekend to me! Glad you enjoyed your b-day this way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.