Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Skulls Challenge

Jaime's challenge was to take a walk on a different route and photograph what you see. Here's some of what I saw:
Which way to go?....
My shadow:
The shadows of the bushes caught my attention when there was a bird flitting around.

I have walked by this house literally 100s of time but NEVER from that direction so I have always missed this gorgeous front door!

A scooter in honor of Jamie!
I loved all the birdhouses.

Remember the days of "unsafe" playgrounds? Remember those "things" with the giant springs that you rock back & forth on? Well, the spring has been broken on this one for about 2 years and I've always meant to take a picture of it.

That was my walk on a brisk, March afternoon! Thanks Jamie for helping me look at things differently!

9 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you participated!! How fun!! Thanks for the scooter nod. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Glad you had a good walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just SOOO awsome how things can change when you have a different perspective????
    Felt like going out myself with my camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Those are awesome.. I need to take that challenge and do the same thing.. I am sure that I will see some interesting things...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:32 PM

    Very cool idea. I cannot wait to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great idea! I need to do that the next time we take a "nature walk"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for a challenge, enjoyed your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great challenge. i just may try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.