Thursday, March 01, 2007

In like a lion!

It's March 1! Can you believe it? March came in like a lion for us today. Thunder, lightening, sleet and rain started about 4 a.m. There's a lovely coat of slick stuff on all the streets.

Not much to report today. DH & I took DD to the aquarium yesterday and she had a blast. We have the membership, so we decided to get some use out of it. She'll be home again on Friday. I think we're headed to story time at the library. I just don't want her sitting in front of the TV all stinking day!

Nothing on the job front. I sent out more resumes yesterday and have more to go out today. (SIGH!) It's so frustrating!

Ron Santo will NOT be in the Hall of Fame this year - what a tragedy!!! I wish the Veteran's Committee would get the heads out of their butts. HELLO!!!!!?????? The man deserves this. (Sorry, I will step down off my soap box now)

I did no scrapping yesterday but am hoping to get a little done today/tonight and maybe tomorrow. There's some projects I want to get going on. I have, however, gotten a little more of my story written. If I can keep that going, I would be happy, too.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and a great March!

7 comments:

  1. Oh boy, our weather came at us today too! Awful thunderstorms and near-tornadoes in our area. Some deadly tornadoes in the south of our state. Really sad!
    Hope you get some scrapbooking done soon. Can't wait to see some of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:37 AM

    sorry you're still job hunting Jen - me too! Something will come up for you - just the right thing - something you have been looking for your whole life - everything happens for a reason - enjoy time at home :) Good wishes coming your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Long time no blogging... sorry to hear about the job hunt! That's not fun, but hang in there. I bet DD loves getting to spend lots of extra time with mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have had crazy weather too... Sorry there isn;t better news on the job front chicky! But the aquarium sounds like fun!!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  5. March did come in a lion - I hope that it really does go out like a lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you're still job hunting. The aquarium sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are having fun with your DD :)

    March came in like a lion for us and I'm counting on it going out like a lamb-- I want all the snow gone by Easter :)

    Still crossing my fingers for you on the job front! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.