Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Unemployed, Day 30; "SAHM", Day 1

Yes, that's right! I have been without my full time job for a month now. It's getting scary! I had an interview last Thursday and a second with the same place on Monday. I didn't get a real good vibe from my Monday interview, so we'll see....

SAHM....just a part time thing. We are taking DD out of daycare 2 days/week to save a little money. They are holding her full time spot for when I get a job - bless their hearts! So, it should be interesting. I have never been a SAHM, except for 6 weeks of maternity leave.

It's the last day of February, where has the time gone? It's crazy! Another month - gone!

I did some scrapping yesterday:


Have a wonderful Wednesday/last day of February.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 PM

    That is so wonderful that they will hold her spot. Good luck on those jobs you interviewed for. Hopefully something will come your way really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe its been a month, but you'll have fun as a sahm, even part time. good luck on the jobs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.