Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! My DH is so fantastic! He TOTALLY surprised me this morning. He got me tickets to see WICKED on my birthday. He is not a secret keeper so I was shocked he hadn't dropped a hint or anything and I am SO excited!

It is painfully cold this a.m., 4 degrees with wind chills of about 30 below. My DH is outside right now cleaning all the snow off our driveway and the neighbors'.

I hope you all have a happy "Heart Day".
HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    That is a wonderful present! so sweet!

    Happ Heart day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great present. Ah, snow, I am so envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day. I so want to go see that show. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.