Friday, February 16, 2007

Random Friday

It's randomness on a Friday.

Things I learned yesterday:

*Spring training started! Woo Hoo!!!!!!
*How to change a drill bit
*What an angle drill is
*You can get a "sliver" from a metal screw and they HURT!!!!!!!!!
*You can remove said "sliver" with a utility knife (don't think I wasn't a little panicked!)
*People are strange!
*If you snap a DVD in half because you are mad at it - the library is going to charge you $25 and that doesn't make people very happy.
*Men should NEVER wear tight sweatpants (insert full body shiver here)
*When it's a -10 degree wind chill - a block can feel like a mile when you're walking.

A look at our upcoming weekend:
I work today and tomorrow. Tomorrow, our friends are coming to spend the night. I have to (at some point in time) make cupcakes and cookies before Monday. Sunday, is our DD's birthday party at McDonald's. I am also hosting a cyber crop here: http://www.memorycreators.com. Join the website and join in the fun!

What do you have planned for the weekend? Hope you're doing well!
HUGS!

5 comments:

  1. GREAT list!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol great list!!

    Have a great weekend Jen-- I hope to play along some at the cyber crop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paaahaaa
    tight sweatpants LOL

    thanks for the challenges at the cyber crop. i loved 'em and it got me my mojo back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your random posts! And thanks for the cyber crop challenges!!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:13 AM

    blimey... drill bits and all things technical - I'm impressed, good for you girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.