Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday again

Ok....we survived the weekend! YEA!!!!!!!!

DD is 3 today! I can't believe it! She's such a big girl - where did the time go?

We had her b-day party yesterday at McDonald's. A few friends from school, the neighbor kids and our friends' kids came. It was crazy! She wasn't feeling well but says she had fun. I think if she'd been a little more perky she would have had a GREAT time! So, it's thank you note day today.

It's still cold today BUT supposed to be ABOVE freezing! Most of the week is supposed to be in the 40s - that is SO exciting!

I got a call LATE on Friday to call tomorrow to set up an interview at a local bank. Not getting too excited yet but it's a start. It's not really for a position I'm not real interested in but it never hurts to see what they have to say.

I am starting to find my laundry room again. It was lost in the mountain of dirty laundry. Of course, the one weekend our DS decides to clean out his closet, I have no time to do laundry. ARGH!!!!!! That boy....

If I ever figure out how to beat the computer and post pictures on here - I have some from yesterday of the party.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:56 PM

    Happy birthday, Sarah! Glad the party was fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.