Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday update

I got home from the library last night to find DH & DD on the couch. She had gotten sick in her bed....sigh. I think she got coughing so hard that she just couldn't stop. She tossed around most of the night. She & I are home today.
I called the bank today and they just wondered what I might be interested in. I told them and they said they would get back to me. I applied for 2 more jobs this morning. I feel so defeated some days (like today). I just keep mailing and e-mailing my resumes. Something has to come along, right?
It's warming up around here - quite a bit of snow melted yesterday. It's supposed to be in the mid 40s today. It's overcast but if it's warm, it's ok.


Here's the birthday girl yesterday:








Some scrapping:







8 comments:

  1. awww hon it will get better. I alwasy feel so bad when they are sick!

    I will be thinking of ya!

    hugs,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen, are you in Chicago?
    We're gonna be in Shaumburg next week. maybe we can get together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep your chin up Jen! :)

    Love the photo of your dd--so cute!

    Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your resume will produce results eventually Iknow it will... hang in there.

    What a cutie she is!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:22 PM

    Yeah for the big girl 3! How exciting! So sad she was sick!

    Hang in there! Hitting the pavement can be discouraging. Just remember that you are smart and capable and they the right job is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute picture, and great pages!
    A job's gonna come open soon, I just know it! hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cutie-pie!!!! cute LOs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome scrapping pages! Hang in there...something will definitely come up. And what an adorable birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.