Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscars

Here are some of my favorite dresses from last night:



This was SO much prettier without the jacket, in my opinion:




Photos from www.oscar.com

Ok, so I watched, as usual, and I have a couple of comments.

First - Ellen Degeneres was hilarious! I loved her!
Second - if you cut out some of the tributes and montages - you could be done on time!
Third - please do not use this entertainment platform as a political platform - that drives me crazy!!!!!

Congratulations to all the nominees!

7 comments:

  1. Love the dresses! I did not get to watch. I got distracted with some creating! I get bored with all the commentary too though! Political stuff and the tributes. Just get to the point I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 AM

    I so agree. This is the oscars. You should only be on stage to present. It was not a political issue rally or a comedy club. Al Gore, Leo and Jerry Seinfeld I am looking at you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved these dressed except for the coat jHud had on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree on the dresses...Helen Mirren was my fave...she is so gorgeous! Ellen was hilarious as usual and what was Jennifer Hudson thinking with that jacket?? I breathed a sigh of relief when they showed her in her seat and it was gone..LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the beautiful dresses but I got bored with all the "extras" --just give the awards for crying outloud! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:53 PM

    I SOOOO preferred Jennifer Hudsons dress without that weird jacket too! And I heart Ellen!! Isn't she great?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:17 PM

    I loved Ellen too! And Jennifer Hudson came out today and said she felt presured ny the handlers at Vogue to wear rhat jacket and she regretted it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.