Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
-
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
-
I did my take on Sketch N Scrap sketch #40. Check out their website, please! Sketch N Scrap Here's my take: The supplies are...
I love the pics... They are awesome.. hopefully with our new house my flowerbeds will look better than the old ones...
ReplyDeleteI want Spring back!!! Very cute dragonflies!
ReplyDeleteLove all your dragonfly things in your flower bed. I agree.....I want Spring, too!
ReplyDeleteI love dragonflies!! So cute, Jen! Today I was walking around JoAnn and was thinking about the garden... Can't wait to see it all green again!
ReplyDeletelove the pics. Can't wait to play in my garden :)
ReplyDeleteI love Dragon flies too... have a bunch.. need some more...
ReplyDeleteLa-
Oooooh, I so want SPRING to come!
ReplyDelete