Sunday, March 11, 2007

Things that cause a lump in my throat...

1. When my husband looks at me a certain way.
2. When my son says "thank you" for something I normally do.
3. When my daughter gives me an extra hug.
4. The older couple that I see holding hands while they stroll together.
5. The young couple (high schoolers) that I see together and he ALWAYS opens the door and pulls out her chair for her.
6. The thought of how much I am loved.
7. A happy ending.

What causes a lump in your throat?

3 comments:

  1. Awww, those are good. Old couples get me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just feel the LOVE in your life right now!! That's just an awesome list. So great to see things like the sweet couples!!
    and you are blessed with a sweet hubby and kids. (Don't you love it when they appreciate what you do?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww great ones! They all get me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.