Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday blah blah blah!

Hi all! I've been neglectful - sorry! I'll try to recap the past few days without boring you to death!


Saturday - I worked in the afternoon, scrapped a little and debated with DH about a possible road trip....


Sunday - It was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! Sunny and mid 70s. We took the kids for a bike ride and I worked in the afternoon. I rode my bike to work - it was so great! I ALMOST felt like a kid again - hair blowing in the wind, pedaling away.... We grilled out for the first time this year - burgers! MMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! More debate about possible trip.


Monday - I woke up and DH was not in bed. Ok.... I come downstairs and he says "We're booked!" Ummm, ok.... So, we will be road tripping over Memorial Day weekend. For better or worse. It was an amazingly beautiful day! Sunny, almost 80 - yes! Spring!
I took DD to circle time at the library and she INSISTED on wearing her Glinda outfit:

She LITERALLY stopped traffic while we were crossing the street. The first guy rolled down his window and said, "Don't shake your head, mom! There's a law about letting princesses cross the street." When we got home, she & I played outside for an hour - she took a GREAT nap! While she napped, I sat on the deck in the sun and finished my book. Fabulous!

Tuesday - I took a bike ride in the morning through our "arboretum" (such as it is) and took a lot of pictures. Some were good, some not so good. It was enjoyable. The sun came out in the afternoon.

Today - DD is home again - we'll see what the day holds...

Hope you're all having a good week!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:09 AM

    That picture is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic.. .how is the job hunting going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable picture.. she is so cute... glad you are enjoying the weather and your time with your girl!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful picture, Jenn! Love the outfit!
    What a wonderful week you had! glad to hear so!
    Oh, and very belatedly... Happy B-day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.