Sunday, February 02, 2014

Sunday Social, based on 4

Happy Groundhog Day!

I am linking up again this week for 
Please visit ASHLEY and NEELY

Here are this week's questions and answers:
1. 4 Favorite bands you loved in high school
I really had to dig through my memory files but let me date myself here...
New Kids on the Block
Heart
Madonna
Bon Jovi
2. 4 go to meals you'd love to learn to cook or can cook really well
I like to make:
Chili
Chicken Parmesan
Cinnamon rolls
Chocolate chip cookies
(Hey, they all start with "C")
3. 4 necessities to your daily life
A hug & kiss from my husband
Coffee
A book
Something to laugh at
4. 4 makeup necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on
Foundation powder
Mascara
Eyeshadow
Lip gloss
5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad
Slotomania
Kindle
Pinterest
Weather Channel

Thanks gals! These were fun, again.

Enjoy the Super Bowl and the rest of your Sunday.

10 comments:

  1. So fun!! I only would need one for make-up ... I only use brown eyeliner... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum chili! I used to make a mean chili but I haven't done that for a while, maybe I'll try a veggie version soon.
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:23 PM

    Good questions and good answers! I enjoy these and like to check other blogs for their answers, as well.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:37 PM

    I love your 4 necessities. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:19 PM

    Bon Jovi is now stuck in my head because of your blog title! Enjoyed reading your post! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I'm craving Cinnamon rolls now!!
    BON JOVI ahhhhhh!!! Swoon!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i *need* my concealer otherwise i look like a bag of ass.

    kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the high-school favorite bands have been my favorite section this week. So many great answers!

    I love chili, it's something that always seems to keep evolving.

    Have a great week!

    -Katie-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun post ! How was your Super Bowl Sunday?

    The game was interesting - NOT !!

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Bon Jovi!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.