Saturday, February 01, 2014

February

Wow! Where did January go?!

Welcome to February! Now for my public service post....

I want to remind you that February is National Heart Health Month. (Ironically, the month my heart problem was discovered last year). Please visit AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION to educate yourself and learn about your risk factors and warning signs.

I am shamelessly going to also plug GO RED FOR WOMEN. This coming Friday, February 7 is Wear Red for Women Day. I would like to encourage you and anyone you know (co-workers, neighbors, family, etc) to wear red and make a donation to the American Heart Association or the Go Red for Women organization. Spread the word!


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:22 AM

    Awesome cause!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always wear red to work that day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post!! I come from a long line of heart disease and support the American Heart Association and Go Red whole "heartily"! Wonderful cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. I was pretty involved with Go Red for Women when I lived down in Florida. Haven't found my niche here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.