Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sunday-ness

I am passing on the Sunday Social link up with ASHLEY  and NEELY this week. I plan to stop by the blogs of those who link up, I hope you will too. OR you could join in!

We are enjoying watching the Olympics. Go USA!! And if I hear anything else about the malfunctioning snowflake....

Yesterday, my grandfather posted this on Facebook:
I am getting tired of listening to people complain about cold weather. It is no different than it was years back. I can tell you about walking guard duty in the mountains years ago on Hokkido Island and having no feeling in your finger tips and toes. I am sure many of our country veterans can attest to this. Six more weeks until spring.
I am done complaining about winter! There are lots of others who are worse off in this weather than I am having to bundle up, clean off my car after leaving my warm house and going to work in my warm office.
Well said, Grandpa!

And for some fun....one of my favorite SNL skits....Hans and Franz

I hope you have a great Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. You know I can't complain about the cold ... in fact I love it ... cause I know in about a month... it will be over 100 degrees here ... so I am good :) I love Pump YOU up!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said about the cold. I remember and I'd rather have 100 degrees and AC anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandfather is a smart man - I totally agree with him. It is winter, after all, it is suppose to be cold. Haha!

    Love Hans & Franz - last night a group of friends and I were talking about older SNL sketches and of course, Hans & Franz were brought up.

    Go USA - have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Hans and Franz were the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooohooo go Grandpa!
    Thanks for tha SNL skit, totally made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grandfather is a wise man. :) Thanks for the SNL memories, Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:02 AM

    Well put. Thanks for sharing that Jen. (And I love Hans and Franz!)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. what he said is very true but damn, i still hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bahaha I LOVE Hans and Franz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think social media makes us all complain way too much!! That's awesome you grandpa has Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.