Monday, February 17, 2014

Positiveness!

Happy Monday, friends!
I am happy to have today off. I plan to do as little as possible. Thank you Presidents!
We are under a winter storm warning today, so we'll see what happens.
How was your weekend? Ours was pretty quiet and enjoyable.

I found this at a book sale late last year
I had a copy once upon a time that was lost somewhere.

I love this book. I has a few short paragraphs with a positive message and a great quote each day. I try to start my day be reading that day's passage. Each day she challenges you to think about something and reflect on the topic and your thoughts.

I'm a pretty positive person but it's nice to have a little reminder each day to share my positive attitude with as many people as I can.
It is amazing what a smile or hello can do!

What things keep you positive?

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:17 AM

    Interesting. I have that book and used it several years ago. Maybe its time to revisit it?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo sounds like a great idea. have a lovely day off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day off! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great reminder- and would be good to throw in a gift basket for friends/family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love books like this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great day off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.