Sunday, April 13, 2014

A memo to...

ME!
Date: Today
To: Jen
From: Jen
Re: Goals
It has come to my attention that you have been quite neglectful of your 40 in 14 list. Perhaps you need to look at it again and pick a few goals to tackle in the next 60 days.
Also, your wonderful sister invited you to join GO MIGHTY and you have really pretty much epically failed in keeping your goals listed on there and working toward them. You might want to look into doing a little something with this site.

How are your bucket list items going this year?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, it's so tough getting through a bucket list. If only we all had limitless time (and funds).
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! :) I'm excited to tackle our bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.