Friday, April 25, 2014

TGIF & a little project!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
 
I hope you've all had a good week. It's been a somewhat trying week at our house.
 
The Mr. received a call from him mom on Tuesday night to let us know his dad has been diagnosed with bladder cancer. We are in a wait & see holding pattern on the extent of the cancer and the type of treatment he will be going through. I have gotten to the mental point now where I am going to try to stay positive and pray he is determined to fight.
 
The week has been dragging butt for me - I am SO glad it's finally Friday! Has it been that way for anyone else?
 
I have decided to carry through with my "snail mail project" that I posted about a couple of weeks ago. So - if you would like to be on my list of recepients - please leave me a comment (something simple) and I'll email you for your address. (Please don't leave your address in the comments!)
 
What are your weekend plans?
I'll be working tomorrow and the Mr. and Young Mr. are heading to the Hawks/Blues game on Sunday, so Little Miss and I will have a girl afternoon at home. (Sounds good to me!)
 
Have a great one!
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. This week has dragged by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sorry to hear about your Father in law. I am keeping him and you guys in my prayers for a quick remission.
    And I'm happy it's Friday too! Everyone just seems to be a bit happier on the weekends! I would LOVE to participate in the snail mail project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your FIL ... I will keep him in my prayers!! I worked three 11 1/2 hour days this week .. .I am about done :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your DFIL. I will keep him, your dh and family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my heart goes out to you!
    and you have my email :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so so sorry to hear about your father in law! You and your family are in my prayers!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your FIL but I like your positive attitude and trust and that will be especially good in the upcoming months.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw cute, how was your girls afternoon?

    Sending love and prayers to you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.