Wednesday, April 23, 2014

It's Wednesday!

Hello readers!
I hope your week is going well. It's been an interesting here thus far.
My scrap group meets tonight, super excited!
We grilled out dinner last night and it tasted wonderful!
I've gotten a little reading done but my eyes can't seem to stay open for more than a few pages...

April 23, 2014....HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY to my beloved Wrigley Field!

Finally, I would like to ask you to keep my father in law in your prayers please. Thank you!

I hope your week is going well and fear not, the weekend is coming... It's hump day!

3 comments:

  1. Sending prayers for your FIL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of prayers to your FIL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. prayers your way and yay because it's ALMOST FRIDAYYYYY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.