Friday, April 04, 2014

Happy Friday!

It's the Cubs home opener! They managed to get out of Pittsburgh with a win...  Hopefully Wrigley will be kind to them!

Last night was Little Miss's school spring sing. After the day I had, it was just what I needed! It was a fun program and some of the kids are sooooo entertaining! Ya know...shirt untucked, dancing in place, hamming it up. Just cracks me up!

I have made it this many "miles" this week in our work fitness challenge. I'm pretty proud of myself. The rest of my team is doing great, as well! My bum challenge is going well too.

These quotes have helped me through this week.


Have a great Friday and weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:59 AM

    Way to go! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed your week! And that you are enjoying your fitness challenges! I started doing the My Fitness Pal and it's amazing what we put into our bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG on your challenges! Used to love the kidlets on stage. OMg. they're a natural hoot. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up!

    Love the last quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great work my friend! I hope you have an amazing weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.