Monday, April 21, 2014

Weekend recap

Happy Monday!

To all running in Boston today - have a GREAT run!

We had a nice weekend!

Friday - we got a bonus couple hours off. An email went out at 2:30 stating we were closing. WOO HOO! It was great! I went home, sat on the deck and read. We went to dinner that evening with my in-laws. It was nice to see my brother and sister-in-law (and my parents-in-law).

Saturday, Little Miss and I went to the resale shop (for me). I found a couple of shirts, a skirt and a pair of shoes. It was a nice walk to and from.  I sat on the deck reading again for a couple of hours. Saturday afternoon, the four of us went to see Rio 2 - it was a cute movie, a little too musical but cute. Then we to dinner together; did a little shopping (the Mr. bought me a new pair of shoes...).

Yesterday was Easter - the Mr. and I ran to Lowes in the morning to pick out some flowers. Then we went home and got ready for lunch. We went to my aunt & uncle's. We sat on their deck all afternoon - it was PERFECT out!  Sunny, almost 80. I got a little sunburn on my forehead - and I don't care!  We left there - went to pick out our new grill. The Mr. and Young Mr. were putting that together in the dark last night...  I got my flowers planted (it's wonderful to have a little color in the yard again).

And we're back to work this week.

I hope you all had a great weekend & Easter!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend!

    I have a friend running Boston this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a relaxing weekend! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect!!! my easter was awful--only because i'm sick. boo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fabulous weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a nice weekend! Same here :) Especially the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:53 AM

    We spent most of the weekend outdoors, which felt like heaven! It was awesome!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely Easter weekend you had!! We had a few family members over. It was nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.