Monday, June 01, 2015

It's Monday

AND it's June!!!  May sure flew right by.

I had a nice weekend. I hope yours was too.

Friday night was just a relaxing evening.

Saturday morning, Little Miss & I got together with one of her friends and her friend's mom. We went yarn shopping; had a little lunch and hung out and talked for a couple more hours. It was nice! The weather was rainy and cool though.

Yesterday, a friend (who is a photographer) and I got together with our girls and shot pictures for about an hour and a half. I think we all had fun! We all hope to get together more over the summer. The Mr. and I took our kids to see "Tomorrowland" in the afternoon. We all enjoyed it. (4 stars from our house) We grilled burgers last night and watched the finale of "Spring Baking Championship" on Food Network.

How was your weekend? What did you do?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!
    I didn't do much this weekend - working and running and napping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! We moved Brookie into Adam's old room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice weekend had by all. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.