Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WILW

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!!
 
I hope your week is going well and continues to do so. If you're having a tough week, I hope it gets better!
 
I'm linking up again today with Jodi and Rachel. I hope you'll link up too and share what you're loving this week!
 
*The weather! It's steamy today but it's been very nice for the most part this past week.
 
*A new book from Net Galley - looking forward to reading it
 
*An A+ science fair project completed from Little Miss
and today is her last day of 5th grade
 
*A photo shoot with this man and his parents, this past Sunday between rain showers that was really fun!
 
*A chocolate surprise left in my mailbox at work - it was a nice treat to find on a Monday!
 
*A "play day" tomorrow if the weather cooperates
 
*An offer from a fellow photographer to possibly be her second shooter for weddings (um, yes!)
 
What are you loving this week?
 

2 comments:

  1. I am loving reading this summer! It's a busy summer with my kids, but I'm determined to read a few great books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Janet Evanovich - if you haven't read the Stephanie Plum series - starts with one for the money - you NEED to. You'll wet your pants laughing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.