Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WILW

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!!

It's time to link up with Jodi and Rachel for What I'm Loving Wednesday.

1. Everyone (ok, A LOT of people) in the Chicagoland area is flying high this week after the Hawks win on Monday night.
 
2. Has a fun "play day" with Little Miss last Thursday at Six Flags. It rained us out but we got almost 4 hours of riding in and the crowds weren't bad!


 
3. Office outings. Our office played Whirlyball yesterday. It is SO fun but boy do I feel banged up today.
 
4. This joke...
 
5. My morning ride with Little Miss - our chats are fun.
 
6. More advance read copies of books - so excited my summer reading list is full!
 
7. My Cubbies aren't looking too bad right now. Keep it up guys!
 
I hope your week is going well. I hope you haven't been flooded by all the rains across the country.
Happy Wednesday all!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love Six Flags! It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pics and LOL to the Jason meme!!! HA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Six Flags...however, my motion sickness does not allow me to enjoy the roller coasters anymore. But I did get to enjoy Goliath the first day it opened. My favorites are X-Flight & V2. Love those. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun!! :) I have a season pass to 6 Flags Over Texas in Arlington. :) I go a few times a year. Although I think my age is catching up with me, I can't ride as many rides as I used to. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.