Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Travel Tuesday - Universal Studios, Days 5, 6 & 7

Welcome to the continuation/completion our recap of our trip to Universal Orlando from February.
You can read the other two posts: HERE and HERE


Day 5 (Sunday, 2/14/16) - The security line to get into the park was HUGELY, GIANTLY long! So - since we decided we still have a couple more days, we would bail out and try a little later. We walked back to the hotel and relaxed by the pool for a couple of hours.


We headed back to the park and had lunch at Comic Strip Café - the food was ok. Then we walked around and took in all the people and watched them. We ended up not really riding anything and just hanging out at the hotel. It was a nice, relaxing day.


Day 6 - It was a cooler, cloudy morning. Walked to the park and Young Mr. and I headed right for Rip Ride Rocket. We got loaded on the train and the ride broke down... So we unloaded and waited for almost 45 minutes. But got back on and LOVED it!

We ran to ride Transformers. The Mr., Young Mr. and Little Miss rode MIB. I needed to sit out for a little bit and enjoy some people watching.

After lunch at Burger King we played some mini golf; went back and napped then bowled at the bowling alley in our hotel.


We had a little appetizer platter for dinner and a big brownie dessert

Day 7 - We finished packing up and ran our butts to the hotel for early admit to Harry Potter.
Enjoy these photos from our Harry Potter morning:






At Platform 9 3/4:

This pretty much sums up the trip :)

We left sunny Florida and landed in Chicago that evening to 32 and snow. UGH!

5 comments:

  1. I loved the bowling alley in the hotel! We had so much fun there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just realized that the comments I thought I left from my phone aren't visible on your other posts. Silly Apple. Or maybe silly Bloglovin app. Lol. These pictures are great, looks like so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the photos!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I too had to stop riding rides after The Transformers one. I actually had to close my eyes cuz I really thought I might throw up on Bumblebee's face! Tee hee! I really liked Rip Ride as well, I played Rollin' by Limp Bizkit & tried singing & dancing to it the whole time. Ha, ha!

    I'm sad that I didn't get a chance to try Butterbeer or Pumpkin Juice. While my hubby & stepdaughter rode a ride, a very pissed off mom threw three Butterbeers away because her daughters didn't like them. Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos! I just got back from WDW but haven't blogged about it yet. We almost went to Universal/Harry Potter but the person I was with wasn't very familiar with Harry Potter (can you believe that?) so we did Disney instead. Love the shots from Platform 9 3/4.

    How did y'all like the Butterbeer?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.