Wednesday, April 06, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday my friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine has been good, thus far!

I'm loving...

This guy! He cheers me up and cheers me on. He has a huge heart. He works hard and doesn't complain about it.
Disney, November 2015

I'm loving...

These two! They laugh together, fight, make fun of poor old mom but I wouldn't change it.
Disney, November 2015

I'm loving...

This book. WOW! My friend Laura's new book comes out April 19. It is a haunting story that had my skin crawling a few times. You need to get it!

I'm loving...

Baseball is back in season! The Cubs are off to a great start. My Mr. got us tickets for a game in May (by sheer luck) and I'm hoping the weather is decent that day!

I'm loving...

My Mr's observation while watching the ACMs the other night, that Blake Shelton and Taylor Kinney look alike. I have to agree.

I'm loving...

This book came out yesterday (4/5). I read it about a month ago and thought it was wonderful.

I'm loving...

Hearing the birds in the morning and seeing everything turning green and blooming. Welcome spring!

I'm loving...
All the likes and views my Photos by Jen Facebook page has gotten the past couple of weeks. Thank you!


What are YOU loving this week?

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.