Wednesday, April 27, 2016

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday again! I am linking up with RACHEL for another "What I'm Loving Wednesday".

*My Cubbies keep on rolling!!!! It's been a fun April and I'm looking forward to a positive season this year.
*100 days to the Rio Olympics (I hope they are ready...)
*All the National Parks coverage and features
*Young Mr. did great at his karate tournament this past Sunday (3, 1st places)
*My awesome photography clients - they are spreading the word that I am booking for the summer. Thank you all!!!
*A good hug!
*Baby pictures from a friend

What are you loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. I hope Rio is ready too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so hoping to make it to a Cubs game this year! It's on my list!

    I totally forgot about the Olympics! Hahaha! I'm looking forward to it!

    Thanks for linking up!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.