Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy November!

Hello!!!!
Happy November!

16 days until we leave for Vegas! Woo hoo! I am SO excited! Of course, we have to get DS ready for his trip first and HE is so excited!

Trick or treating was good last night. VERY cold but good. It was about 40 with a cool breeze. DD refused her coat or pants. She was FREEZING after 20 minutes but wanted "more trick or treat", so we made it around the block. (She did wear her mittens) You know what REALLY annoys me? The high school kids that don't dress up and don't say thank you - ARGH! I just want to trip them on their way down the step. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have set a goal to complete 10 scrapbook layouts this month. We'll see if that happens... I have hardly touched that stuff and I miss my scrapping.

I also have sewing to finish up for Christmas. That will be here before we know it.

I signed up for National Novel Writing Month but have a feeling that nothing will come of that. My outline and ideas are there but seeing as how we have a crazy November, I don't think it'll happen. Maybe I'll make it a personal goal to work on it.

I got on the treadmill last night for 30 minutes and got up to do Pilates this morning (that kicked my butt). WHOA!

I hope you all have a great day and a WONDERFUL November!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:48 AM

    Sounds like you have a busy, exciting month ahead of you! Well done on the exercise....you have motivated me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 AM

    Hiya chicky... 10 LO's this month - OK, we'll keep our eye on you then LOL Love the sparkly BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:11 PM

    I got so irritated at the "trick or treaters" last year that I didn't give out candy at all this year. I felt like making a sign and posting it on the lawn--something like "Play by the rules! Dress up, Say Trick or Treat, say Thank You!"
    I know--I'm a curmudgeon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So crazy it's November...

    Let's see those pages when you finish them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.