Wednesday, November 01, 2006

MAJOR breakthrough!

Yes, for those of you who aren't parents, you probably won't be quite as impressed.

BUT, DD had a little chat about her "new diapers" we bought at the store the other night. She was so excited about them and I told her I was tired of buying diapers for her and wanted to buy her big girl panties. She just said "yeah" and walked away.

This morning, she was dry when I got her dressed. I asked if she wanted to go potty and got the usual "No thank you". I asked her 2 more times getting the same response. So, she was sitting on my DH's lap and she said, "I need to go potty in the big potty". So, we went running in there and lo and behold - TA DA!!!!!!!!

So, she got lots of hugs and high fives and of course, a couple of M & Ms. I am REALLY hoping that this is the start of it.....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:21 PM

    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Man...if only she'd rub off on Hailey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:00 PM

    yeah!!! That's a big step! Hope it continues like that for you (and your DD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:52 PM

    The things I have to look foward too! I love how polite she was with her no thank you! Good luck! hopefully that was the start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.