Monday, November 06, 2006

Other Weekend Stuff

#1: See post below this....

#2: 11 more days until DH & I leave for Vegas - woo hoo!!!!!!!! I am really excited.

#3: We booked our Disneyland/L.A. trip for May. We just have to get our air when it gets closer. Look out, Mickey, here we come....

#4: I got 2 more doll outfits done.

#5: I got 3 scrapbook layouts done.

#6: Our Thanksgiving plans are coming together. The perks of having a big family, everyone is willing to bring whatever if you host...

Have a SUPER week!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:52 PM

    Yeah for Vegas! we really need to plan a trip! I am only about 15 monutes from Disneyland! I can wave at you when you are here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot done!!! Hurray for Vegas!! (I wanna go!) We just got back from Disney World about two weeks ago--had a blast!!!! I know you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Las Vegas AND Disney??!!! I'm SO jealous! I'll have to live vicariously through your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a very productive and fun weekend! I scrapped too!! I cannot wait to see your pages in the MC Gallery!!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:47 PM

    You don't sleep, do you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.