Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tag - you're it!!!!!!

Let's see your answers to the following questions:
Have fun with these!


one. I am ____ CRAZY!
two. ____ knows me best MY HUSBAND
three. I feel ____ STRESSED
four. the most important thing in my life is _____ MY FAMILY
five. I always carry ____ MY CELL PHONE
six. I think ____ I AM READY FOR VACATION
seven. I’m at my happiest when ___ I'M HOME
eight. on a Monday morning, you can find me ___ HUNCHED OVER MY COMPUTER TRYING TO WAKE UP
nine. my favorite food ingredient is ___ SUGAR
ten. my eyes ___ ARE GREEN
eleven. my favorite material possession is ____ MY BOOKS
twelve. to relax, I like to ___ SCRAP OR READ
thirteen. the town I live in is ___ IN THE MIDDLE OF CORNFIELDS
fourteen. my worst habit is ___ PICKING MY FINGERNAILS
fifteen. my guilty pleasure is ___ STARBUCKS
sixteen. when I look at someone, the first thing I see is ___ THEIR FACE
seventeen. I think ___ A LOT OF THINGS....
eighteen. I can live without ___ LIVER AND ONIONS
nineteen. I wish I had ___ ENOUGH MONEY TO GET OUT OF DEBT
twenty. my life is ___ INTERESTING!

10 comments:

  1. I love this list!! I may have to steal it for my next Random Tuesday posting!
    I'm with you--I'm ready for a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An abbreviated version:
    15. my guilty pleasures are twizzlers and ice cream. yum!
    16. when I look at someone, the first thing I see is their eyes.
    17. I think God is Good. :)
    18. I can live without traffic!!
    19. I wish I had every weekend off. :)
    20. my life is never boring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can live without liver and onions too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I'll have to post the answers to this on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen this is fun.. I might have to play with this tomorrow!!!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:33 PM

    one. I am ____ TIRED!
    two. ____ knows me best MY HUSBAND
    three. I feel ____ OVERWHELMED
    four. the most important thing in my life is _____ HUSBAND/DAUHGTER
    five. I always carry ____ MY CELL PHONE
    six. I think ____ I AM READY FOR BED
    seven. I’m at my happiest when ___ I'M HOME WITH MY FAMILY
    eight. on a Monday morning, you can find me ___ COMPLAINING THAT I WANT TO GO HOME
    nine. my favorite food ingredient is ___ GARLIC
    ten. my eyes ___ ARE DARK BLUE
    eleven. my favorite material possession is ____ COMPUTER/WEDDING RING
    twelve. to relax, I like to ___ READ / WATCH TV
    thirteen. the town I live in is ___ IS THE TOWN I WAS BORN
    fourteen. my worst habit is ___ BITING MY NAILS
    fifteen. my guilty pleasure is ___ MASSAGES (OH HOW i MISS THEM)
    sixteen. when I look at someone, the first thing I see is ___ THEIR EXPRESSION/MOOD
    seventeen. I think ___ i AM BLESSED
    eighteen. I can live without ___ WORK AND DIETS
    nineteen. I wish I had ___ ENOUGH MONEY TO GET OUT OF DEBT!!! AMEN!
    twenty. my life is ___ FILLED WITH LOVE AND LAUGHTER AND TOO MUCH WORK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:39 AM

    Great list, agree with starbucks, books, scrapping and reading....and quite a few other things! As for liver....ughhh...sorry can't relate to that one! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:16 AM

    In the middle of cornfields...sounds like my old hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am: tired
    My husband: knows (knew) me best
    I feel: way too much
    the most important: loved ones
    I always carry: ???
    I think: best when I am writing
    I’m at my happiest: I don't remember
    on a Monday morning: kicking back caffiene
    favorite food ingredient:chocolate
    my eyes: are green
    my favorite possession: my rings
    to relax, I like to: backpack
    the town I live in is: small
    my worst habit: who, Me? bad habit?
    my guilty pleasure is: The Man!!!
    the first thing I see: depends on the situation we're in
    I think: when necessary
    I can live without: a lot
    I wish I had: no debt
    my life is: challenging

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, thanks Jen! I needed an idea of something to write about! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.