Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Update

HOLA!!!!!!!!!
We survived Thanksgiving at our house. 31 of my family members (there are SEVERAL more who didn't make it) came on Saturday. There was TONS of food and great company!
Friday, we had Thanksgiving with my in-laws and they dropped a HUGE bomb! We knew they are planning an Alaskan cruise for FIL's retirement in '08 but they asked DS to join them on their driving portion to & from Vancouver and for DH & I and his brother & SIL to join them for the cruise. We were very surprised! DS is going for sure. We are still thinking about it. Now, before you all go getting crazy on me, here's the reasoning for thinking about it: We were planning on Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary next year but if we go to Alaska, Hawaii will not happen. So, DH is going with my MIL on Friday to talk with the travel agent.
We have our Christmas tree up & decorated. Ok, BOTH of the trees are up and decorated. We have most of our shopping done and wrapped. I have some sewing left to do and a couple of small gifts to buy.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

8 comments:

  1. Good to "see" you again, and I love your update!
    31 family members for Thanksgiving?! Wow!! That was a crowd, huh?
    The Cruise sounds FABULOUS. I definitely think you guys should go,if you can manage it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:09 PM

    31... OMG! Carly's planning on decorating our tree at the w/e :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW THAT is way too many people... wowzers! LOL Sounds like an awesome time coming up too huh? Alaska? Let us know what you decide.

    2 trees? We need pictures of this!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 31 guests for Thanksgiving. 2 x-mas trees, you must be very busy decorating those trees. Cruises are great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:32 PM

    yeah for your tree being up. post a pic! I need to get ours up this weekend. we got all the lights up last weekend.

    wow- 31 people! That seems huge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, thats alot of people!!! glad you had a good thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 31 people! That is wild. We just put up our tree as well. I sure do love white twinkle lights. :) Good luck with your trip planning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My personal choice would be the cruise, but that would be because I would start planning the 15th anniversary in Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.