Friday, November 10, 2006

The Saga Continues....

I called yesterday afternoon to check on my order - still have the incorrect info. Now, I admit, I wasn't very friendly with the girl on the phone but come on, it's been 4 days!!!!!!!!! She ASSURED me she would personally check on it today and make sure it gets shipped and will e-mail me. I have my doubts, but we'll see. I am about 99% sure that I won't have my stuff before we leave, which ticks me off!!!!!!

DS left for DC yesterday morning. We haven't heard from him but they have a PACKED itinerary. I can't wait to hear about it!

DD is driving us CRAZY about going to the Grand Californian and "Disneytown". UGH - May is a REALLY long way away. I wish we hadn't said anything to her about it at all.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:13 PM

    Hiya chick :) Grand Californian sounds wonderful... we all LOVE Disney XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:34 PM

    What? You don't stalk my blog anymore?:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting - I lost your link when I changed my template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling when I don't get good customer service- sorry your stuff isn't here yet.

    The vacation sounds fun... she'll forget after a while and you can remnd her and get her all excited again when it gets close!!

    La-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:07 AM

    You will be down the street from us when you come to the Californiian. Is it your first time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just had a customer service run-in myself. I'm still waiting for my package that was supposedly shipped two weeks ago. Hmmm....I hope your mishap has a happy ending.
    I went to California Adventureland last year and it was very enjoyable. It will be worth the wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Jen, that just stinks :(

    Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.