Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday Tidbits

Greetings! 3 more days until we leave....woo hoo!!!!!! Of course, do you think I'm packed....hahahahaha!!!!!! I work tonight, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Hmmm......I wonder when everything will get done.

So, I went to the resale shop last night and found a pair of jeans - that fit!!!!!!! I tried on almost 20 pairs before I found them. I walked back to the rack feeling pretty depressed and there they were, under the heavenly glow of light. I knew, just knew it. I tried them on and perfect. Now, shorts, no. Apparently, shorts makers feel that everyone is 16 and has stick legs. Excuse me, but if I wanted to wear shorts that short, I would just wear my underwear - thank you!!

I checked my order on line yesterday and they have cancelled it. Whatever! They have lost my business.

Tomorrow is our 9th anniversary. I finished DH's card last night - sssshhhhhh!!!! I can't believe it's been 9 years. I guess a blizzard brings as much good luck as rain. : )

Thank you to all who stop by here - I love seeing you! I'll try to blog one more time before we leave.

TTFN........

2 comments:

  1. how exciting that you are on your way.. and how almost even MORE exciting that you found a pair of jeans that fit!!! LOL

    La-

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:51 AM

    Happy Anniversary!!!! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.