Wednesday, January 08, 2014

40 in '14, adventure 1

I completed one adventure on my list.

#3-get a massage

Last Friday afternoon, the ladies in our office all got a spa treatment. This was our reward for dealing with the office remodel last summer. I opted for an hour massage.

I hadn't had one in a few years. It was so relaxing! She used hot bamboo sticks on my back and the bottoms of my feet. That made my decision as to whether I would ever get a hot stone massage- YES!!! I fell asleep at one point and woke up drooling on myself. I would say I was relaxed!

My back hasn't felt this loose and relaxed (still!) in ages. I hope to have another one in the next year.

Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:20 AM

    That sounds sooooo nice! Ahhhhh!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me jealous! I am on a spending freeze or i'd make an appointment tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh. Sounds wonderful, Jen! I haven't had a massage in ages unless going to yoga classes counts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so need to make a massage appointment! I haven't had a good one in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot bamboo sticks?! I've never even heard of that! Good for you already making headway on your list! I am sort of a weirdo, but I actually don't care for massages. I'd much rather have a facial!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.