Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A little sports related post...

* I know the Super Bowl is Sunday, but frankly - I don't really care! I will probably be eating and doing something crafty during the game.


* The Olympics start in 9 days! I am excited about that. I like the skiing, sledding and curling events the best. What do you like?

* Baseball spring training is coming too! Pitchers & catchers report February 13 and position players report February 18. I know it's going to be another horrible year for the Cubs, but I'm ready for baseball to start!

What sports do you enjoy?

6 comments:

  1. I love the ice skating events!! And I watch the Superbowl for the commercials!! They are always awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:56 AM

    Not a big Super Bowl fan but will probably watch some of the commercials.

    As for the Olympics, I love almost all of the events but my favs are skiiing, ski jumping and figure skating.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the winter games - most especially the ice skating (are there any other sports after that?) LOL and I do like to watch the superbowl. I usually crochet during the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Olympics are something I'll follow but probably will rarely sit down to watch.

    I'm a football fan, and even though my boys (49er faithful!) lost last week I'll watch the game. I think the food may be my favorite part of Superbowl though. ha!

    I'm anxiously awaiting baseball season too. The Giants need to redeem themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i;m not into sports, but i do love throwing a good party during a sports event. and i admire the dedication olympian athletes have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the Winter Olympics!! I don't like actually DOING any winter sports (hence, living in AZ and all) but I do like watching them on television! Nothing in particular, but snowboarding and skiing is pretty cool, and funny enough, I actually like watching curling! (and watching the opening and closing ceremonies-- the opening ceremonies were pretty cool!!)

    I don't watch much major league ball, but I think going to a spring-training game at the new Cubs spring training stadium would be fun... we'll see if I actually make it there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.