Sunday, January 05, 2014

Sunday Social, Week 83

I decided to join the Sunday Social this week, now that they are on Week 83....
I am linking up with Neely and Ashley
Sunday Social

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?  
I plan to drink more water this year. My eating will probably stay about the same.
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?   
Nope, I need to get there myself. My plan is to join a gym.
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?  
I took the day after Christmas off. I have never done that and it was great! It was probably the most relaxed holiday season we have had in a long time. I enjoyed our Christmas and New Years.
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?   
You can check out my 40 in 14 list, that's what I hope to accomplish.
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.   
A) A new niece or nephew being born, who doesn't love being an aunt?  b) continuing to enjoy my job and its rewards.  c) TBD, I guess.

It's snowy and cold here today, such is winter in the Midwest!
Have a great Sunday! 

6 comments:

  1. Drinking more water is on my list too- so important but something I don't do enough of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great questions. YES. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 40 in 14 list is great! That's a lot of fun things to do this year! And I can't wait to be an aunt as well. Unfortunately I probably have MANY more years until that happens, but when it does I'll be ready. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your 40 in 14 list - I wish I had that many things! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!
    May I be so bold as to suggest skipping the gym and buying an at-home workout program. You'll save tons of money and you won't have to go out in -41 degrees I can't even imagine that kind of weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.