Saturday, January 11, 2014

"Old School"

So this week, besides the freaking cold weather, my scrapping inspiration came from being included in the Old School Peas over at Two Peas in a Bucket.

These are the Peas who have been on the site for a loooong time. (I'm a 10 year member). We posted a recent layout (if we are still scrapping), chatted on the MB and caught up a little. I am looking forward to catching up more with these gals and keeping my scrapping going.

If you're a long lost Pea, I hope you'll join us each Friday.

Here's what I've scrapped this week. Sorry, I don't keep track of my supplies I use....



The streets are ice covered this morning, so it's time to throw something in the crockpot, clean house and hit my scrap desk.

Happy Saturday.
Join me tomorrow for Sunday Social.


7 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I heard someone else chatting about this on FB! LOVING your pages!!! They are fabulous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your pages! I have been a pea for over 13 years. I remember announcing my first publication acceptance there. Aaaah, memories... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pages! I used the Crock pot yesterday, but hey, the snow is melting a bit here, how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:03 AM

    I was a Pea a long, long time ago. When I joined a couple of other 'smaller' groups I dropped out. Maybe I'll look into rejoining and seeing what's new on another site. Love the layouts.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo that is sooo cool. Love the page. Suzanne had put a bunch out there too. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page... I have been a pea for so long and haven't done any of their challenge... I need to get a move on it... maybe it will restart my scrapping...

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1000?!?! Holy smokes! You're an inspiration.

    Thank you for coming by my blog it's very nice to "meet" you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.