Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blogging funny

I KNOW this is my family's (espeically the Mr's) worry when something out of the ordinary happens.
And usually...if it is something like this - it ends up here.
Does anyone else's family and friends "fear" they may "make the blog"?  Ha ha ha!

I am adding a few links to some blogs I've been reading lately, I hope you'll stop by and tell them HI!
Love Peace & Understanding
Nestful of Love
Sassy in Sequins
 (And check their blogrolls, too!)
I randomly picked three from my blogroll to the right (not picking any favorites here...). But please visit the other blogs on my "Blogs You Should Visit" list!

I myself, am not a real big fan of beauty/fashion blogs. (Kudos to those who blog these topics - you do a GREAT job - it's just not high on my interests list)
BUT...
Elle Sees
is the exception I make to reading beauty blogs. She is very practical and has some great tips and product reviews. (This cheap skate likes a lot of the products she uses and reviews)


I would also like to say that now that I've "figured out" Bloglovin...I think it's the greatest thing ever! I love having those blog posts all in a list and in my face. Brilliant!  If I'm not following you there yet, let me know!

Thank you to all my readers and commenters - I love hearing from you!

Have a great day!
(It's almost Friday...)

9 comments:

  1. LOL!!! My FIL says all the time "Uh oh ... this is probably gonna end up on the blog!" LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back back when I had a more "family-oriented" blog, you better believe I blogged about the funny stuff that happened! :o) No one was safe, even myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love blog lovin' saves a lot of time. Of course you put funny stuff out there. Maybe changing the names.....LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:30 AM

    Too funny!

    Oh goodie! More blogs to check out.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE ellesees! she has the best beauty tips :)

    kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on Bloglovin :) Makes everything so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol - my husband actually sent me a photo last night from his phone with him in it and said it was Facebook approved :)
    I try to be very respectful of them though because neither my husband nor son like to be featured on my blog or facebook without approval.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so sweet ! Thanks for chooses my blog :) I always appreciate people stopping by and leaving comments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I can totally relate to the comment "this looks like a future blog." My friend says it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.