Monday, January 06, 2014

Oh the weather outside...

Is frightful!

I think we're going to have a rough winter! It's been that way so far.

We started getting snow before Thanksgiving. We have seen very few days above freezing here since then. (Yes, I am whining about the weather!)

I consider myself a pretty hearty Midwesterner, but the high temp for today is -12F, with wind chills of -45F. THAT is freakin' cold!
All the schools have closed, several businesses and even the city governments. Our office is closed until noon, but then it's off to work after that, for me. The Mr. is not happy about my having to go out, but....such as the life of a working girl.

I did get some scrapping done this weekend. The cold and snowy weather inspired me to clear off my desk and get working. (I'm working toward my annual layout goal...)

I swear I'm going to finish our Hawaii scrapbook!


Stay warm.
Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Love the layouts! And you still 359 days left to finish your Hawaii album! LOL

    This weather is awful! Our thermometer is measuring -18, up 3 degrees from when I got up. Still too cold for me. I put on a crock pot of stew this morning so it should be nice and tender for supper tonight. Mmmmmmm!

    Be careful out there and let your vehicle warm up (if there is such a thing today) a while before driving.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pages - stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even imagine. I hope your trip to work is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was 71 here today ... come for a visit!! :) I loveeeeeeee your pages!! They are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to scrapbook all the time but stopped right around when I started blogging! I would never have time for both. This winter is too cold and snowy. I want spring now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be fussing about that freezing weather too. That sounds pretty cold to me. :) I am sending you some warm Cali weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.