Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend!

Saturday, I worked at the library. We got about 2 more inches of snow. Winter can move along, now!

Sunday was a lazy day for me. I did some laundry, made breakfast and lunch, started a new book, took a little nap and scrapbooked. The Mr. and Young Mr. had to work for a few hours.

I completed this paper bag album for my scrap group this week. I'm happy with how it turned out and I hope the other scrappers enjoy making one, too.

Front cover:
Interior pages:




Back cover:

Thanks for taking a look at it!

Have a great day and week!
Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

  1. Very fun album - I love paperbags and continually forget about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE scrapbook. That's the way to preserve memories, not in dusty bins like mine are :(
    What book did you start reading?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your album!! Gorgeous!! LOVING the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Love the album! Mini albums are some of my favorites - easy to make and one topic!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun way to record your memories, Jen. I've never made a paper bag album.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that turned out so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love seeing everyone's scrapbooks or 'project life' is what i've also seen this being referenced as. these are such wonderful keepsakes and i always want to do something like this but my laziness always prevails! let's put it this way: when i first had my daughter, i had all these pictures and photoalbums and i set out to make the best baby book in the history of ever. well, those albums are still in my closet, unopened and the photographs are in a box somewhere. my daughter is 5 now so clearly that didn't work out! haha!

    however, i do LOVE the stationary that people use for scrapbooks - i'm a stationary junkie.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic - glad you got some scrappin' done! Love the Vegas photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! It makes me miss Vegas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!! Mini albums are a favorite of mine although I haven't done a paper bag one yet. You've given me the inspiration thought :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.