Reads & Screens
Books, Movies, TV and a little life
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just Another Day in Paradise
Ah, yes....another one of THOSE days.... We were talking about my co-worker's daughter's new glasses and how long we thought it woul...
Obsessed....
Yes, I think it is safe to say, my DH is OBSESSED with our trip to Hawaii. He still has 11 months until we leave and he is driving me craz...
Get to Know the Author - Tracie Bannister
Welcome to the first of what I hope will be a new blog series. Today I want to introduce you to a wonderful author, Tracie Bannister. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.