Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Chicago Sports

Ok, so the Bears!!!!!!! WOW! We fell asleep half way through the 3rd quarter. So we missed all the good stuff. I couldn't believe it when I heard they had won. DH is ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The highlights were amazing. (Not a football fan, but I sit and watch pieces of games with hubby)

Ok, so the Cubs!!!!!! UGH! They are expected (read - signed, sealed, delivered) to announce Lou Pinella as the manager today. I am NOT happy about this. 3 years we will have to deal with this man - he better do something about my team!

The Chicago Marathon is this weekend. I've never been but someday we'll go down and watch.

I got on the treadmill last night for 30 minutes and ran 20 of it - whew! My legs are begging for mercy today....

Ok, sorry - done for now.

Go Bears!

2 comments:

  1. How funny. I am not a football fan either but I saw last nights game. Wow is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:52 PM

    Hey girlie! Long time no talk. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!
I love to hear from you.